This Positz tool is designed specifically to remove a four-notch BMX / single-speed sprocket from your hub. Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- Removes four-notch BMX freewheel from hubs with 1.37 x 24 TPI threads
- Four notches approximately 35mm across measured inside to inside
- Fits over axles up to 14mm thread diameter
- Always hold the remover secure to the hub using axle nut or quick release skewer.
- Requires 24mm spanner or shifter
- Similar to Park Tools # FR-6
- Brand: Positz
This is designed to fit most current four-notch freewheels, however may not fit the smaller and narrower freewheels designed for other markets, eg Odyssey.