The Positz Dummy Hub Chain Keeper holds the bicycle chain cleanly to keep it in place and safe for easy cleaning of your bike. Helps protect hub bearings, rims, and disc brake rotors from contamination. An excellent idea also for bicycle travel and transport to help keep the frame and derailleur secure from bending or other damage. Installation is fast and simple with no tools required.
- Easily slides into the frame dropouts when the rear wheel is removed – securely holds in place using the quick release lever system
- Allows the user to shift gears and work on the bike without the chain dropping or becoming tangled and out of place
- Works with most bicycle rear derailleurs and chains from single speed to 12 speed – including road and mountain bikes
- Fits on most standard bicycle frames with open-type dropouts (quick release/rim brake)
- Lightweight hardened construction which makes it a convenient addition to your bicycle tool case
- Total length: Approx 70mm
- Genuine Positz product
Compatible with all major brands of groupset: Shimano (including Di2), Campagnolo (including Super Record EPS), SRAM (including Red eTap).