This Thru Axle Bike Fork Mount from Positz enables you to carry your bicycle safely and quickly. Thru axle design is suitable for disc brake bikes most commonly mountain bikes, but more recently may also include road, triathlon, city, commuter, hybrid, ladies bikes, etc.
- Strong and reliable construction
- Can be mounted to car roof racks, ute tray, inside van, and many more
- Easy to mount on/off
- Black powder coated steel
- Suits MTB front fork 115mm and axle 15mm (see important note below)
- Base measures:
- Total height:
- Total width: 115mm
- Mounting holes are 75mm apart (centre to centre)
- One unit is suitable for one bicycle
- Mounting hardware, axle and axle parts not included
The distance in-between your forks is also known as OLD (or “Over Locknut Dimension”). For a front thru-axle, this is measured from the inside to inside of your fork. The OLD on your forks should measure ~114mm to fit this mount.
Important note: This item was commissioned for a specific bike fork of unusual sizing and is priced accordingly – it is cheap because of the size, not because of the quality. Please take note of the sizing information and double check prior to ordering. You may be able to customise this item to suit your needs by shaving down the sides and an axle adapter, however this is not a service we offer.
Other sizes are currently not available.