Replacement set of bicycle brake pads suitable for most linear-pull/direct-pull systems (including Shimano and more). Designed for good performance braking power in both wet and dry conditions. Another Positz performance product.
- Fits nearly all bicycles with linear-pull brakes, including Shimano Alivio, Deore, LX, XT for Sram, Tektro, Alhonga or Avid V-brakes
- Compatible with Shimano’s v-brake system
- Suitable for alloy rims
- Threadless bolt: diameter 6mm x length 30mm
- Shoe pads: length 60mm x 12mm width
- Positz product
- Each package contains two pair (ie front and rear) = 4pcs in total
‘V-brakes’ are sometimes also called ‘linear-pull brakes’ or ‘direct-pull brakes’. Since there is no intervening mechanism between the cable and the arms, the design is called “direct-pull”. And since the arms move the same distance that the cable moves with regard to its housing, the design is also called “linear-pull”. V-brakes function well with the suspension systems found on many mountain bikes because they do not require a separate cable stop on the frame or fork. Because of the higher mechanical advantage of V-brakes, they require brake levers with longer cable travel than levers intended for older types of brakes.