By using these, you will prevent your cable from unravelling and coming frayed prematurely. Great product and a value pack of 200 means you’ll have plenty on standby for when you need them next.
To install, make sure your cable that you are installing it on isn’t a frayed mess. If it is, replace the cable or try to align all the wire strands neatly. Next, place the cable end on the cable until it stops. Using a crimping tool or cutting pliers (not included), carefully crimp the cable end 3-4 times to secure it. (Don’t cut through the cable end or else you’ve wasted it!)
- Universal design is suitable for most bicycles, including road bikes, MTB, kids bicycles and more
- These Positz crimp ends can be used to cap gear (shifter) inner cables and brake cables too
- Lightweight and easy to manipulate alloy material in standard silver colour – make your bike cables look clean and wear out less
- Bulk buy suitable for workshop, mobile bicycle repair stands, local bike shops and more. Each package contains 200 end caps
- Practical, durable and reliable – another classic item by Positz in their professional bicycle parts and accessories collection
- Length: 10mm/each
- Designed in Australia, made in Taiwan
There are no reviews yet.