Positz Aero Bladed Race Spokes and Nipples: The bladed spoke is a modern version of spoke, renowned for its aerodynamic efficiency. Want to save some watts? Ride faster? These flat bladed spokes might just be what you’re looking for. Particularly popular on race bikes, they are a great upgrade or replacement.
Straight pull refers to spokes without the classic J-bend head. The lack of a bend in the head eliminates one of the spoke’s weak points, making it very robust and stable.
- Spoke material: Stainless steel
- Spoke colour: Black
- Plain gauge: 14G
- Straight pull
- Spoke length: Please select your required spoke length from the dropdown
- One pack contains 12 bladed spokes and 12 nipples (24pcs total)
- Nipples are brass (silver finish)
- Photo for illustration of one particular size only – your size may appear longer or shorter, depending on your preferred length
- Genuine Positz product: Designed in Australia, made in Taiwan
How to Use:
To build (or maintain) a true and straight wheel, you will need a spoke wrench tool* suitable for 14G. Ideally this would be complimented with a wheel-truing stand*. Then you can build, maintain or repair your favourite wheelset.
How to Choose the Correct Size Spokes For Your Wheel:
There is no easy way for us to tell you which size spoke you need, every rim/hub/build combination is different. For this reason we recommend these two options:
- Option 1 (easy): Measure your existing spoke length, from tip to end (including thread)
- Option 2 (significantly more complicated): Use one of the online spoke length calculators
Spoke Length Tolerance:
As a general rule a 1-2mm tolerance in spoke length is acceptable and rarely effects the build of the wheel. (This of course, goes against the grain for most cycling components whereby sometimes even 0.1mm can be the difference between a perfect fit and not fitting at all.)
Positz Bike Spokes – an Australian Brand Done Well:
Positz bike spokes Australia represent some of the best value products on the market.
There are no reviews yet.