The all new Positz SPD cleats enables easy release from pedals by twisting your heels outwards. Replace your cleats for a safer and more efficient ride – these cleats are sure to do the job first time, everytime! Designed especially for Shimano’s SPD pedal system, this item offers ultra efficient power transfer and complete comfort.
- Compatibility: Shimano SPD – suitable for MTB (mountain bike), commuting or spinning class (indoor bike) use
- Includes all fittings, as photographed (2x cleats, 2x adjustable cleat washers, 4x 4mm allen bolts, 2x insole washers, 2x flat nuts)
- Easy maintenance: Replace cleats that are badly worn. Keep cleats and pedals clean for best performance. Always ensure cleats are tightly attached to cycling shoes before each ride
- Suits Shimano pedals: Two-bolt Shimano SPD style bicycle pedals. Suits Shoes: Suits most MTB, commuter bike or indoor bike shoes with a two-bolt fitting
- Easy click in and click out system – keep your shoes in place and get maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Spin class: In our experience, these are perfect for most spinning classes, but please contact your spin class organisers who should be able to confirm
- Fit for Shimano items # PD-M959 / M647 / M646 / M545 / M540 / M536 / M520 / M515 / M505 / M424 / M324 / M323 / A520 / A515
- Forged Cr-Mo steel
- Weight: 42g/pair
- Remove old cleats with a 4mm Allen key
- Remove the old sticker seal and other hardware
- Lubricate Allen bolts prior to assembly
- Using the hex key, tightly (recommended torque: 50-80kgf/cm) attach new cleats and hardware so that your cleats are about 1cm behind the ball of the foot, or according to your individual preference
There are no reviews yet.