Grab them hard so you can stop fast! These Positz brake handles provide the support and assistance you need when braking power is required. Suitable for a wide range of bicycles, including mountain bikes, e-bikes, cargo bikes, touring bikes, city and urban bikes, folding bikes and many more.
The long lever is nearly 12cm in length which allows all 4 fingers to grab it for maximum stopping power. The materials are durable yet lightweight, reliable yet well priced. Easy to install, they are designed to clamp on to most standard bicycle handlebars on the market. Most riders will prefer to run these levers parallel with their handlebars. They represent an excellent upgrade or replacement for existing bike brake levers.
Made by Aussie brand Positz so you know it’s quality you can trust.
Positz Bike 4-Finger V-Brake Levers Pair:
- Colours: Black bracket / Silver lever
- Sold as a pair: one for the left hand, the other for the right hand
- Large sizing is suitable for adults and most teenagers
- Melt-forged alloy is durable and lightweight
- 4 finger design gives extra grip and braking leverage
- Quality Positz product: Designed in Australia, made in Taiwan
- Fits standard handlebars: 22.2mm
- Total lever length: 118mm
- Lever width (at maximum grip): 18mm
- Total unit length (ea): 179mm
- Total height (including clamp): 90mm
- Unit weight: 226g (per pair) / 113g (ea)
- Installation requires 5mm hex key tool (not included)
- 2pcs Positz brake levers (1 left, 1 right) – suitable for one bicycle