Positz Chain Whip for 7-12 Speed Cassette Removal
Prices are in Australian dollars.
Designed in Australia
Positz Chain Whip – Changing cassettes on your bicycle wheel is an expensive hassle no more! Simply use this chain whip when locking off your cassette/freewheel and watch it roll off. An essential item for every bike rider’s tool kit.
- Essential Bike Maintenance Tool: Brilliant value chain whip makes for simple cassette removal, when used in combination with a freewheel remover tool. Compatible with 7-12 speed groupsets (Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo)
- High quality: Comfortable handle and heat treatment designed for long-term use
- Easy storage: Hole to hang your tool on the wall for easy storage
- Long handle and rubber grip for extra leverage makes replacing your cassette a breeze – measures 290mm (11.4in) in length
- Genuine Positz brand – Designed in Australia, made in Taiwan
This is a Positz product designed specifically to work with the following:
- Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace, Ultegra, Di2 electronic, 105, Deore, SLX, Alivio, XT and more
- Compatible with SRAM Red, Eagle series, Force series, XG, PG, Apex and more
- Compatible with Campagnolo Super Record, Record, Chorus, Potenza, Centaur and more
- Works with nearly any type of bicycle: Road bike, MTB, gravel, cyclo-cross (CX), urban, city, commuter, eBike and more
- For use with all the major bike brands, including Giant, Specialized, Trek, Merida, Schwinn, Cannondale, Kona, Colnago, Bianchi, Raleigh, Cervelo, Orbea, BMC, Focus, Jamis, Eddy Merckx, Pinarello and many more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.